Your car’s suspension system is one of the most delicate systems and plays a vital role in the mechanical hardware of any vehicle. The suspension is what actually supports the tires, and most importantly, bears the weight of the car through its complex assembly.
A suspension system consists mostly of shock absorbers and struts. Despite their ruggedness, these parts can wear out and need repair or general maintenance. Many drivers devote their energy towards the engine, transmission, and brakes, without inspecting their suspension.
Below, we are listing the seven warning signs that your car needs suspension repair.
- Bumpy rides: If you started feeling the bumps more inside your car lately, it is a common sign that your suspension system is worn out. In a scenario like this, going through potholes is a nightmare and your car’s suspension system requires some corrective maintenance. Most of the time, a shock absorber is worn out and needs replacement, but there are cases with strut problems, too.
- Drifting or pulling while turning: If your car is drifting or pulling while you try to turn, it means that many things are not well with your suspension. In other words, the suspension system of your car is not able to contain the vehicle against the impact of a centrifugal force. This is a serious concern, so make sure to visit your nearest Dubai car service station.
- Nose-diving: For those of you who don’t know, nose-diving is when you feel that your car’s body lunches forward when you apply the brakes. This is a common sign that you need suspension repair, but also something that puts a risk on your safety on the road.
- Uneven tire wear: If your tires wear out unevenly and there are some bald patches appearing on some tires, your suspension might be at fault. In a case like this, the suspension of the car might not be able to hold the tires evenly, which is why it needs replacement.
- Leaks under the car: If there is oil leakage from the suspension system, it is a sign you need to visit the workshop. The most common cause for this leakage is a faulty shock absorber, which should be replaced to keep the car from further damage.
Your car’s suspension system is one of the most vital components of your driving. Its optimal working is mandatory for a safe and secure driving experience for you and other people on the road.
So, if you are noticing any of the above-mentioned signs…Don’t wait more and take action. Book an appointment at StarAuto and we’ll make sure to fully inspect your car’s suspension and provide the best method for repair or replacement.